IXI (Equifax) Data
IXI Services, a division of Equifax, offers digital targeting solutions that enable marketers to better deliver the right message to the desired target audience based on visitors’ likely financial capacity and interests. A leader in delivering marketing solutions based on anonymous, aggregated wealth and asset data, IXI Services specializes in consumer segmentation according to a wide array of financial metrics, including investment behaviors, spending levels, and other financial characteristics. IXI also offers industry specifictargeting segments that combine purchase propensity and economic capacity in auto, insurance, retail, telco, wireless, cable, travel, and other industry verticals.
IXI Services collects anonymous U.S. consumer asset data received from more than 95 financial services firms on a bi-yearly basis. The data we gather represent almost half of all U.S. invested assets. In addition we receive credit data directly from Equifax, FICO and survey data from top media insight companies monthly.
IXI’s data is collected offline and then brought online through a complex infrastructure of partnerships and online data enablers that are able to link IXI data to the BlueKai cookies with the highest degree of integrity.
AVAILABLE AUDIENCE SEGMENTS
• Demo: Economic Cohorts – Robust “demographic” segments that combine HHI, life-stage, age, spending capacity and similar aggregated credit/affluence data in order to group users into targetable packages
• HHI: Income360 – Estimated income from salary/wages and income derived from investments.
• Auto – segments that identify audiences of automobile preferences based on segmentation profiles as well as auto purchase and finance behaviors from the aggregated data accessible to Equifax
• Travel – segments that identify audiences by their travel preferences and behaviors based on segmentation profiles and aggregated customer data, as well as large-scale surveying that is applied to a statistically significant sample
• Retail – segments that identify audiences by their retail purchase preferences and behaviors based on segmentation profiles and large-scale surveying that is applied to a statistically significant sample.
• Video, Voice and Data – segments that identify audiences by their wireless, wireline, cable, satellite and data preferences and behaviors based on segmentation profiles and aggregated customer data, as well as large-scale surveying that is applied to a statistically significant sample.
• FICO – ranges of scores from Fair Isaac that are directly based on FICO scores aggregated at the ZIP+4 level, based on credit record information.
• Mortgage – segments that identify audiences by their mortgage needs and profile behavior based on information accessible to Equifax and aggregated at the ZIP+4 level.
• Insurance – segments that identify audiences by their insurance needs and profile behavior based on information accessible to Equifax and aggregated at the ZIP+4 level.
• Ability to Pay – Estimated ability to pay their financial obligations in 4 tiers.
• Discretionary Spending – Estimated annual household spending capacity, after accounting for the fixed expenses of life.
• Wealth and Deposits – Estimates of consumers’ household-level total asset wealth and deposit wealth. Built from IXI’s directly measured financial assets database collected from over 95 of the nation’s leading financial institutions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does ORACLE (BlueKai) ensure data quality?
ORACLE (BlueKai) has a highly-specialized Classification team of taxonomists made up of individuals with graduate degrees in Information Management.
ORACLE (BlueKai) employs a double-human verification process where two taxonomists individually inspect every raw key/value pair passed to the ORACLE (BlueKai) system to ensure that the data being passed is of proper format.
Can I build target custom segments?
Yes, our targeting platform supports Boolean logic. You have the ability to “AND” or “OR” segments when defining your audience.
How do you show our ads on these segments?
We use our own Appnexus and Google AdX accounts to target selected audiences on behalf of you. Thanks to that, we can run your campaign in a few hours.
How reporting works?
We will give you an access to our reporting service, with that you can generate custom reports for your campaigns.
Also you can use your own impression and click trackers with us.
How long after a user qualifies for an audience category?
Categories are stored per user for 90 days.
How often do users clear their cookies?
Generally, 30% of users clear their cookie every 3 months.
What is the additional targeting options?
- Device & Device Type
- Connection Type
- Inventory Seller
What is the pricing and payment terms?
Pricing: We charge you with CPM for data and inventory usage.
e.g: You will pay $1.5 for data + $2 for inventory. Total CPM will be $3.5
Payment: If your budget lower than $5k, you need to send us upfront payment.
If your budget more than this, you need to send half of your budget before campaign flight dates.