DLX Auto Audiences
DLX is the premier provider of automotive information and marketing solutions. We collect and interpret data, and provide extensive business expertise to help automotive marketers understand their market position, identify trends, build brand loyalty, conquest new business and gain a competitive advantage.
DLX audience segments rely on multi-sourced, U.S. consumer household information that draws from geographic, demographic and area-level vehicle characteristics. The data are used to build a suite of predictive models that allow marketers to select a target audience based on households’ likelihood of owning a specific type of vehicle, being in the market for a vehicle and/or spending within a certain budget range for their next vehicle. The models are validated using actual vehicle registration data to prove their performance based on the buying behaviors being predicted.
AVAILABLE AUDIENCE SEGMENTS
• In-Market – Likely to be in the market for a particular type of vehicle (by brand, body style, new or used)
• Owner targeting – Likely to own a particular type of vehicle (by brand, body style, new or used)
• Vehicle Price – How much a user is likely to spend on their next vehicle
• Vehicle Age – Likely age of currently owned vehicle
• Vehicle Lifestyle – Combination of vehicle, demographic and lifestyle characteristics such as Family Hauler or Green Auto Buyer
• Aftermarket – Likely do-it-yourselfers (auto parts buyers) or auto service buyers; can be combined with likely length of vehicle ownership
• Motorcycle/Motor Sports – Likely owners of motorcycles and other motor sports vehicles
• Seasonal Segments – Hot prospects for seasonal marketing programs such as Year-end Buyers or Summer Sales Event Buyers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does ORACLE (BlueKai) ensure data quality?
ORACLE (BlueKai) has a highly-specialized Classification team of taxonomists made up of individuals with graduate degrees in Information Management.
ORACLE (BlueKai) employs a double-human verification process where two taxonomists individually inspect every raw key/value pair passed to the ORACLE (BlueKai) system to ensure that the data being passed is of proper format.
Can I build target custom segments?
Yes, our targeting platform supports Boolean logic. You have the ability to “AND” or “OR” segments when defining your audience.
How do you show our ads on these segments?
We use our own Appnexus and Google AdX accounts to target selected audiences on behalf of you. Thanks to that, we can run your campaign in a few hours.
How reporting works?
We will give you an access to our reporting service, with that you can generate custom reports for your campaigns.
Also you can use your own impression and click trackers with us.
How long after a user qualifies for an audience category?
Categories are stored per user for 90 days.
How often do users clear their cookies?
Generally, 30% of users clear their cookie every 3 months.
What is the additional targeting options?
- Device & Device Type
- Connection Type
- Inventory Seller
What is the pricing and payment terms?
Pricing: We charge you with CPM for data and inventory usage.
e.g: You will pay $1.5 for data + $2 for inventory. Total CPM will be $3.5
Payment: If your budget lower than $5k, you need to send us upfront payment.
If your budget more than this, you need to send half of your budget before campaign flight dates.