Datalogix audiences are built from observed consumer behaviors and transactions. We create data-sets from multiple purchase transactions and observed behaviors harvested from tens-of-millions US households across many categories. Datalogix consumer behavioral data is created from actual consumer transactional data, directly from consumer purchases that are made in-store, online and via catalogs. By utilizing offline and online purchase behaviors, Datalogix has the most comprehensive and accurate set of transactional and descriptive data available from any provider of online targeting data.
100% of Datalogix audiences are derived from offline audience
resources and are matched to anonymous cookies. Some of our data
sources are as follows:
• SKU level purchase data from more than 1,400 retailers
• Brand level purchase data from leading, national grocery, drug
and mass chains
• Automotive ownership and predictive purchase data from DLX,
the leading provider of automotive marketing intelligence to auto
manufacturers and their agencies
• Television viewing behaviors from a sample of over 4.2MM US
• Demographics and financial data from leading offline providers
on nearly every US household.
AVAILABLE AUDIENCE SEGMENTS
• DLX Retail – SKU level purchase data obtained from over 1,400 multi-channel retailers
• DLX CPG – Brand level data from top grocery, drug and mass-merchandiser chains
• DLX Auto powered by Polk – This is automotive data derived from auto registrations and dealer purchases
• DLX TV – Powered by TRA, this is television viewing behaviors observed across millions of households obtained by cable and satellite providers
• DLX Demographics – Multi-source verified demographics
• DLX Finance – Know financial behaviors and estimated financial attributes from leading offline providers
• DLX Lifestyles – Built from a blend of DLX data including frequent purchases, interests, and demographic & psychographic attributes
• Geographic – Address based geographic data, available at all commonly used targeting, postal and census levels
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does ORACLE (BlueKai) ensure data quality?
ORACLE (BlueKai) has a highly-specialized Classification team of taxonomists made up of individuals with graduate degrees in Information Management.
ORACLE (BlueKai) employs a double-human verification process where two taxonomists individually inspect every raw key/value pair passed to the ORACLE (BlueKai) system to ensure that the data being passed is of proper format.
Can I build target custom segments?
Yes, our targeting platform supports Boolean logic. You have the ability to “AND” or “OR” segments when defining your audience.
How do you show our ads on these segments?
We use our own Appnexus and Google AdX accounts to target selected audiences on behalf of you. Thanks to that, we can run your campaign in a few hours.
How reporting works?
We will give you an access to our reporting service, with that you can generate custom reports for your campaigns.
Also you can use your own impression and click trackers with us.
How long after a user qualifies for an audience category?
Categories are stored per user for 90 days.
How often do users clear their cookies?
Generally, 30% of users clear their cookie every 3 months.
What is the additional targeting options?
- Device & Device Type
- Connection Type
- Inventory Seller
What is the pricing and payment terms?
Pricing: We charge you with CPM for data and inventory usage.
e.g: You will pay $1.5 for data + $2 for inventory. Total CPM will be $3.5
Payment: If your budget lower than $5k, you need to send us upfront payment.
If your budget more than this, you need to send half of your budget before campaign flight dates.